Friday, November 28, 2008

Lime Greeeeen


I absolutely love beaded cuffs. It's something about the way the glass beads are woven together to create a fabric. I haven't gotten around to making a really large cuff yet. I've found myself sticking to smaller projects with picot edges instead. I found one by Miamiamia Designs that I absolutely love. I love the combination of lime green (my favorite color!), stripes, and circles. Not to mention it looks retro. I seem to like retro things now. My mom complains that I wasn't even around when it was originally popular, but whatever!


This has nothing to do with beadwork...but I finally got a jeweler's saw and some blades. I've had a sheet of copper sitting around just waiting to get cut up! I can't wait! I have so many ideas. I've been really interested in working with resin lately and want to incorporate the two together. The only "tools" I'm missing now are a torch and a kiln. Both of which I don't think the landlord would appreciate me having...especially since I only have minimal experience with them!


Happy Belated Thanksgiving! If you purchase anything from my Etsy shop and mention this post, I will give you free shipping! (just notify me before checkout to avoid a tangle!)(good until Christmas)



3 comments:

technology said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can make dollars by locking special areas of your blog / site?
Simply open an account on AdscendMedia and use their content locking plugin.

Blogger said...

Are you monetizing your exclusive file uploads?
Did you know AdscendMedia will pay you an average of $500 per 1,000 file downloads?