Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bridal Jewelry

A local woman called me last Monday when I was on my way to Key West. That's a whole other story, but she needed jewelry for 5 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls by this Friday! I came up with a design in "pool" and "butter," express ordered beads, made an emergency run to a local bead store, made them, and packaged them.

It was quite fun to work with so much crystal! Everything was done with Swarovski crystal and sterling silver, with the exception of the one gold filled set. I had fun designing the packaging with the wedding colors in mind. (Names have been blurred to protect the innocent!) (I have to give credit for the idea to UnderGlass's beautiful packaging.)
I can't wait for the day that I can design my bridesmaids jewelry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks really nice! I live it when I'm asked to do a custom piece (and it's even better when it's 7 pieces)