Sunday, September 06, 2009

School Supplies

As mentioned in a previous blog post, I promised to use 10% of my sales during the Etsy Twitter Team back to school sale to purchase school supplies to donate. Although the sale is not yet over, I've purchased many of the supplies already. I followed a lot of the ads to make sure I could get the most supplies for the money. I purchased 2 backpacks, a scientific calculator, and bunches of protractors, rulers, pencils, pens, paper, folders, binders, highlighters, notebooks, and erasers. I also purchased a bunch of supplies for the artsy kids including crayons, colored pencils, markers, scissors, glue, and sharpies. I was rocking the free after rebate deals, the penny deals, the nickel deals, and the plain ol' freebie deals! I still have a little bit more that I have to purchase, but what I do have covers my entire dining room table!

2 comments:

Fancy said...

What a great & generous idea! I will have to remember this for next year, I love buying school supplies and I no longer have a reason to.

Unknown said...

Great idea, and you got a lot of stuff there!